Sunday, February 1, 2015

Peek-at-my-Week

I'm really excite to share my Peek-at-my-Week... This is my first time to put my lesson plans on the computer.. So it may not be the best quality, but you'll get the idea! I listed all of the resources I use too. I tried to add the hyper link to the images below.. If not then Please visit the TPT stores of Deanna Jump, Deedee Wills, and Tara West.. Oh yeah! and me! :) On worksheet-free Wednesday I am using all hands-on activities, no worksheets! we do things like writing sentences/words on butcher paper, shaving cream, using white boards, and lots of center activities. 
 

 
http://www.mrswillskindergarten.com/2015/02/peek-at-my-week-groundhog-week.html
 

1 comment:

  1. Wodney!!! I seriously love him! I hope you have a great week! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete