Friday, February 20, 2015

{Five for Friday} Weekly Linky

Oh, Friday! --sigh-- a short week wears me out more than a full week. Why is that? We were out for Presidents Day and then Tuesday for an "Okie snow day" (definition: no snow, just ice on rural roads). Anyway, I was kind of sad that we didn't get an extra day to fit in fun stuff I had planned for Presidents Day. Especially since I've been using Deanna Jump's new Guiding Readers series, she has the cutest stuff for Duck for President in her February unit.

Here's my Five for Friday:

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/


1. Ok, so since we had a snow day, I got to go get my hair done! Yay me! The last time I got it done was November, so I was really excited. Also, snow day=no make up! =)
 2. Ummmm Snow day also equals cuddling with this cutie all day long!! He melts my heart...

3. With this dreary weather, I'm so glad I have time to get cozy and work on TPT products! Can't wait to get stuff finished this weekend! :)
4. Even though this picture was taken on Saturday (Valentine's Day), I had to share. I hosted an engagement party at our family's lake house for my best friend. Saturday was in the 60's and sunny. Perfect day to celebrate the bride-to-be and her honey. Especially since sleet and snow came the next day! Ahhh the power of prayer! I was really worried it would be bad weather and we would all be stuck inside! Love this group of girls, we have all been besties since grade school!


5. She Reads Truth a.k.a the best thing since sliced bread. Every devotional is great and so meaningful to me. I'm so excited for the Easter study. Check it out!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! I need to the same, I haven't gotten my hair done since September, yikes. Have a great weekend!:)

    Alma
    Mrs. Solis Teaching Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had one of those southern snow/ICE days, too! Love your blog...found you via the Five for Friday linky...and now I'm your newest follower!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete