Sunday, April 12, 2015

Peek at my Week {Weekly Linky}

                               http://www.mrswillskindergarten.com/2015/04/peek-at-my-week-bugs.html


Well, I wish I could say that I have awesome and fun plans this week for my kiddos! I'd be lying. I do not have any pretty visual plans, because the first chunk of our days is TESTING!!! This week we start our achievement tests. (boo) This time of the year I would love to have this extra week for one of my spring units I'm wanting to do. BUT I will make this week as fun and exciting as possible...These tests will take us all week to do. Our morning will be full of filling in bubbles, and our afternoon full of review, and I'm sure an extra recess! Thank goodness for GoNoodle! I can't wait to use GoNoodle for bain breaks in between sections. I've been trying many ways of preparing my kids for the tests. We've been practicing filling in bubbles, which is hard enough! We've been reading simple sentences and working on comprehension! We've been doing lots of math review on the Smart Board and with shaving cream and much more...Recently I purchased my first Moffatt Girls products. Annie's Spring Math and Literacy bundle has been perfect test prep for my Kinders. I also purchased her No Prep journals and am obsessed! My kids love the April journal.. The journal prompts are perfect for them to work independently...It gives them just enough guidance that they need to write independently.I'll definitely be purchasing them for next year! Something else that I started last week are Math Facts. I'll hopefully have this product up for grabs soon! It's a great way to build math facts fluency to prep them for first grade! I hope everyone has a great week! And also if you have any tips for testing week such as review ideas or fun stuff to give them a break I am open to suggestion!! Thanks so much!


Here's a list of things I'm using this week, mostly for test prep! =)

Daily Fix-it {Capitalization and Punctuation}  Spring Math and Literacy Packet NO PREP (Kindergarten)


                                April NO PREP Journal Prompts for Beginning Writers

1 comment:

  1. Jen thank you so much for you kind words!! I am glad that your kinds enjoy the Journal Prompts! I feel your pain about testing! Your Fix it Sentences look wonderful!!
    Annie :)

    ReplyDelete