Saturday, April 18, 2015

Five for Friday {or Saturday}



http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2015/04/five-for-friday-linky-party-april-17th.html
Woohoo! So glad it's the weekend!! All week my kiddos have been doing their end of year achievement test and we are finished!! Now, onto greater things, LIKE Deanna Jump's new farm unit! My kids are going to LOVE this! Our year is quickly coming to an end. My kinders celebrate their last day of Kindergarten on May 11th! I have been working so hard on graduation stuff, the end-of-year slide show, and much more! And believe it or not I am constantly thinking about what I want to do next year! I'm trying really hard to enjoy the moment because this is my first group of Kinders, and I love them so so so much. I've already cried multiple times working on the slide show! I really really love my job... Anyway, Here is my Five for Friday (aka Saturday)! Enjoy your weekend!


1. Ok, like I said above, we are finished with our Achievement Tests, aka chievement tests, as some of my kiddos say.

 
2. Last night I ran in our local 5k Glow Run that supports our local Boys and Girls Club. I had so many students from my school that ran too. Here's a picture of me with one of my previous students. (BTW, I graduated December 2013, and got hired quickly after that to fill a 3rd grade teachers position for the remainder of the school year, so I have a little bit of 3rd grade under my belt) :)
 
 
3. Like I said, I've been working on K graduation stuff around the clock! I posted bundle of thematic diplomas onto TPT, as well as a diploma freebie! Check it out!!!
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Kindergarten-Diplomas-1817829

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Kindegarten-Diploma-freebie-1817832
 
4. I got to spend time with one of my besties  earlier this week.. I actually became friends with her through my student teaching! I interned under her and learned so much! We've been buds ever since!!! She's such a great friend and Kindergarten teacher!
 
5. I've got something really exciting to share with y'all! I'm going to VEGAS this summer! I have been wanting to go to the I teach K conference and TPT conference for awhile and I finally booked and registered for my trip. I CAN'T wait to meet all of my favorite bloggers and TPTers!!! I'm beyond excited!!! Let me know I you are going!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jen!
    Your kindergarten diplomas are adorable! I'll be at the conference, too. It seems like there will be so many great things to learn.

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete