Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Makeover Madness {Linky}

I am linking up with with Third in Hollywood, Sparkling in Second, Peppy Zesty Teacherista, and Teach Create Motivate in the Teachers Pay Teachers Seller Challenge. I'm so excited about this linky! Being new to TpT and blogging it is great to link up and share ideas with other teachers. This week has been about Makeover Madness. Looking at an old product that needs a little TLC. I chose my first product, A-Z Letter Recognition because I thought it was lacking a lot. I didn't like the cover page and work pages were boring. I also only had it in a  D'Nealian version, which is annoying if that's not the handwriting you teach. So I did a total makeover for this whole product! AND for the rest of the week my entire store is on sale!!! Great time to get some goodies for back-to-school!


TPT Seller Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your new title! I also made over my first product! This challenge is starting off to be quite fun. I'm looking forward to the next activity. Have a great week!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete