Sunday, July 10, 2016

Target finds and Donors Choose

July is the time where I start getting really giddy about back-to-school! I love seeing supplies getting ready to be out at local stores, I love finding awesome treasures at Target Dollar Spot. I also love filling up my TPT wishlist with lots of back-to-school goodies as well as creating some amazing resources. What I love even more, is getting my classroom ready. I love creating a space fit for a new year. I like to change things up each year just to keep it interested for myself as well as my kiddos. I found lots of goodies this year the dollar spot in Target.. I also caved and got the super cute light box from Michaels. Here are a few of my favorite finds for back-to-school...
  target teachers
In this pic you see the clock, but it's more than just a clock.. it's a chalkboard clock, I got a few of these for centers. The students can use the chalk to write the minutes! Also shown in the picture above is felt money sets.. Our third graders are required to make change out of $20! Another great center activity! You also see maps, a calendar set, and sentence strips! Such great finds! I love Target Dollar Spot.
classroom decor
One of my favorites that I found was the infamous Light Box from Michaels. I am in love with this thing... I will be posting more about this later with tons of ideas of how to use it in your classroom! But if I was you I would make a mad dash to your local Michaels as these are flying off the shelves! They are on clearance for half off and you can use your teacher discount on top of that!

classroom
This isn't that cool, but I found this awesome spool of colorful clothespins. This spool came with 25 and be used for clip charts or hanging students work.. Not bad for $3.. This was found at Target!
teacher stamps
I am in love with these Emoji stamps.. I can't wait to put these on the kiddos work. I just know they will love it! I found them on amazon.


center ideas
This was my fav Target Dollar Spot find. It's a dry-erase map of the USA. This thing is large, big enough for 3-4 students to work at. This will be great for a center, or something for your early finishers to work on! I love it because for $3 you got the large map, a marker, an eraser, and a small answer key. Way to go Target!


This is just a must have for back-to-school! This is my third year to purchase the Teacher Anchor from Chandra at C.Jayne Teach.. It's amazing, you can see my more thorough review of the product here.



I will definitely be posting more pics of my back-to-school finds as soon as I get moved into my new classroom! Come back to see my new classroom! Before I go... I would love if you would check out my project on Donors Choose! Since I am moving from Kindergarten to Third grade I am lacking books fit for third graders. My Donors Choose project is to help create my classroom library. I would love and appreciate any help and support, if you can't support I would love if you could share my link on Facebook or any other social media!

DONATE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment