Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year!

I have been MIA for the past couple of months. Again, I'm a first year teacher, new to blogging, and TPT... Oct-Dec were absolutely busy-filled and I did not make time for blogging. So with that being said prepare yourself for a super long post as I highlight the past couple of months! By the way, my new year's resolution is to make more time for blogging. It's so time consuming, I really need to work on my time management skills! I hope everyone has had an awesome Christmas break! Mine has been wonderful and has included a lot of family time with an awesome NYE wedding to finish it off. Unfortunately I became a victim to the flu with just a couple days left of my break. So prayers for me to get better before we dive into the 2nd semester!

First, We visited the pumpkin patch which was a lot of fun. It's a little farm filled with hayrides, animals, and pumpkins galore! The kiddos had so much fun! They each got to bring home a little pumpkin that I let them paint in class.






 
Using our October ten frames


We made Pumpkin Pals from one of Deanna Jump's units! So cute!

Spider web science experiment, again from one of Deanna Jump's units. The kids got to see how a spider walks on it's webs while other insects get stuck!




How a spider eats it's prey! Another great one from Deanna. Can't you tell I love her?



 
Halloween fun!


 Celebrating Veterans Day!



 Thanksgiving!



 
Meet Buddy! I didn't post every visit from Buddy, but here are a few of his best moments!




 Buddy also lead us on our gingerbread hunt for the gingerbread baby!
 
 








If you give a reindeer a root beer.....






 
Our class tree!

Super cute ornaments we made for the parents!


A little farewell treat from Buddy!


We ended 2014 with an adorable Christmas program. I love my kinders! Can't wait to see them Monday! (If the flu is gone that is)
 
Hope everyone has a great back-to-school, Can't wait to see what 2015 has in store!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog!!! Sadly I'm so behind in mine!! Heard you were back at school today, I missed seeing you but glad your feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete