Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday-Made it

This summer I have spent a lot of time preparing for my classroom. One thing on my to-do list was to make something for me to put papers/activities for the week where they were accessible for me to take and copy. I wanted the plastic drawers that you see floating around on Pinterest that have the days of the week labeled on them. Honestly, I think those plastic drawers are a little overpriced especially when you start needing a lot for your classroom. Then I made a visit to the Dollar Tree to see if they had any new arrivals... And ta da! They had these super cute magazine holders for of course only a $1 each. I bought six of them,  got the hot glue gun out and got to work. I'm really pleased with the finished product. I made some labels on my computer, used clear duct tape to tape them to the boxes, and hot glued the boxes together. I think it's going to work out great!

 



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there.....I have the same issue with finding the right organization for me. One would think I had it set this being my 16th year teaching. My school is on a 6 day rotation instead of a 5 day rotation -- A through F day instead of Mon - Fri. I like it but my Monday is only the same routine once a month!! I've used a similar system to this and it worked very well!
    Stephanie
    Lunch, Snacks, and Recess

    ReplyDelete